Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hurray Harrar!

Harar Ethiopia is a region in Eastern Ethiopia.  Ethiopia is considered the birthplace of coffee.

Mmm mmm good - full bodied with a smooth chocolatey finish .  My first attempt resulted in keeping 2 out of 3 batches.  I packed up several pounds for the weekend to share with friends and family.  The days after Thanksgiving were spent, playing cards, drinking (coffee) and watching a Planet of the Apes ("I said no sugar") marathon.   

Will need to get back to the roaster, fresh out of fresh roasted beans!
Brenda


1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey, I got the package yesterday but it may have come 2-day, I don't check my PO Box everyday. Anyway, made a pot o java this morning, its really good! Very smooth and not bitter, which is huge for me, I don't like super strong brew, so I really like it, thanks! I may give a lb to some friends, and then order more to give out when I get back from DC.